The Founder of SKWLCafe, an Analytics and Innovation brand in sports and knowledge exchange. A Strategy Consultant and Project Manager with over 15 years progressive experience in Program and project management, organizational communication approaches, business administration and media production. Has practical exposure to market analysis, business development & management advisory, training facilitation, corporate governance, strategy development, organizational budgeting & financial planning. He has demonstrated leadership and ability to integrate knowledge with broader strategic policy and operational objectives. He has vast experience in Project design, planning and execution. He is an innovative, creative and highly responsible individual with demonstrated ability to coordinate the work of teams and individuals ensuring quality and timely outputs. He has excellent communication skills, research writing and analysis; highly developed negotiation skills. He is a person of unquestioned integrity who is able to work in multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environments.
Special Areas of Interest
- Project Management, strategy development, communication approaches, business administration, media production
- Capacity building in project management, Resource Mobilization, Monitoring &Evaluation for Private Sector, NGOs and CBOs
- Researching, documenting, nurturing and encouraging replicable best and good practices in project and program management, communications management & Information systems.
- Lobbying for Reforms, policy engagement and influencing in favour of the Youth population.
- Participatory approaches to planning, designing, monitoring and budgeting Business Process Engineering and Balanced Score Card processes.
- Appropriate technologies and their application to improving organizational Communications processes and Key Message design
- Honorary (Community) engagement, good governance and Leadership development